The very heart of each enamel Poppy is made with sand collected by hand
from Arromanches, part of the Gold Beach landing area.
Each rhodium plated pin comes in a D-Day 75 box presented with a commemorative certificate dedicated to service personnel who died during The Battle of Normandy.
• Sand from part of Gold Beach landing area in the centre of the enamel poppy.
• Includes certficiate dedicated to a fallen soldier from The Battle of Normandy.
• Size: H: 2.2cm x W: 1.8cm.
NOTE: We are unable to create personalised certificates for this product.
Also in the range:
• D-Day 75 Leather Lapel Pin»
• The Codebreakers Brooch »