Why shop with us?
All profits from the Poppy Shop go to help the work of The Royal British Legion in its role of caring and campaigning for our Armed Forces and their families.
Our mission is to reach out to the 500,000 in the greatest need
- the financially vulnerable
- those who are socially or emotionally isolated
- those in poor health or living with a long-term illness or disability
We are there for them at life's critical events - injury, bereavement, at times of financial hardship and when they need care in old age. Nearly a quarter of those we help now are below the age of 44.
Today's economic conditions are already severely affecting the youngest and most vulnerable in our beneficiary group so even the smallest amount you give, can make a difference.
And remember that we need money all year round, not just during the Poppy Appeal.
Shoulder to shoulder with all who serve, we spend £1.7 million each week delivering health and welfare support to Service people, young and old, and their families.
Our beneficiaries come from every walk of life:
- From a young Service widow needing emotional support and advice after a bereavement to an older veteran needing minor repairs to his home in order to remain independent.
- From a young Service man disabled by conflict needing financial assistance to an elderly veteran with dementia being cared for by his partner.
- From a child of a serving family needing an adventure break to a young entrepreneur needing advice and assistance to be his own boss.