Officially licensed by the UK Ministry of Defence, this striking mini model commemorates the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, The Red Arrows. Made using aluminium reclaimed from the airframe of a Hawk T1 that formerly flew as part of the famous squad, every piece of this mini model has been crafted in the UK. This is your chance to own a real piece of aviation history.
- Product Dimensions (Unboxed): 8.5cm x 6cm x 3.2cm
- Officially licensed by the Royal Air Force Red Arrows and UK Ministry of Defence
- Made from the genuine airframe aluminium of a former Red Arrows Hawk
- Mounted on a serialised, laser etched acrylic stand
- 100% designed, made and hand finished in the UK
- Comes supplied in a high-quality presentation box with a gold foil embossed certificated of authenticity
- Mini model hand polished by jewellery finishers to a mirror shine
UK and BFPO Standard Delivery is FREE on orders £40 and over, or £3.99 on orders under £40. We despatch orders Monday - Friday, and orders are usually delivered within 3 - 5 working days.
European Delivery is £14.00, and orders are usually delivered within 5 working days.
Rest of World Delivery is £28.00, and orders are usually delivered within 14 working days.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with any item you ordered, just return it, in the original packaging if possible, within 30 days of the date of receipt and we will refund your money or send you a replacement – no questions asked.
Unfortunately we are unable to refund postage incurred to return a product unless the item is faulty or defective. For further information, visit our Delivery & Returns page.